West Chester Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Riding a motorcycle can be a fun and efficient way to travel. However, motorcycle accident injuries are some of the most severe and catastrophic injuries suffered by accident victims. If you were hurt or lost a loved one to a motorcycle accident in West Chester, you might not know where to turn for legal help and advice.
Wilk Law’s West Chester motorcycle accident attorneys can answer your legal questions and provide you with sound advice about filing an accident claim. We help motorcycle accident victims get the compensation they need to pay for medical bills, property damage, and other accident-related expenses.
The motorcycle accident lawyers at Wilk Law are:
- Aggressive and results-oriented;
- Successful in obtaining compensation for accident victims across Pennsylvania; and
- Skilled negotiators and litigators.
Contact Wilk Law today online, or call us at (855) 946-3678 to schedule your free consultation and claim evaluation. There are no upfront fees or legal expenses for our representation. Wilk Law only collects fees when we win compensation for you.
How Your West Chester Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Help
A motorcycle accident attorney is a crucial part of your accident recovery team. Your attorney from Wilk Law will do the following and more on your behalf:
- Thoroughly answer your questions and explain your legal options;
- Handle all correspondence and calls from the insurance company;
- Contact accident-related creditors and notify them of your pending claim;
- Conduct an accident investigation to gather evidence and determine liability;
- Pursue all avenues of compensation for your injuries;
- Hire any needed experts;
- Calculate all of your accident-related losses and needs for now and the future;
- Demand a fair and just claim amount from the insurance company;
- Settle your motorcycle accident claim through negotiations with the insurance company; or
- Proceed with courtroom litigation.
Most motorcycle accident claims settle outside of court. However, Wilk Law’s attorneys are trial-ready and will take your case to trial, if that is your best legal option.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in West Chester
Motorcycle accidents are usually the result of driver negligence. Some of the most frequently cited reasons for motorcycle crashes are motorists’ failure to see motorcycles in traffic and the failure to yield the right of way to cyclists.
Motorcycle accidents may also be the result of drivers doing the following:
- Swerving in front of a cyclist;
- Cutting a cyclist off at an intersection;
- Ignoring traffic signs and signals;
- Failure to notice pedestrians, causing a pedestrian accident;
- Driving distracted;
- Driving too close; and
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycles do not offer riders the same crash protection a car does its occupants. Automobiles are larger, heavier, and have safety features like airbags and seatbelts. This makes motorcycle accidents in West Chester, CT, very dangerous and even deadly to the rider.
Motorcycle accident injuries may include:
- Bone breaks and fractures;
- Head and brain injury, including traumatic brain injury;
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis;
- Neck and back injuries;
- Loss of limb;
- Road rash;
- Disfigurement; even
- Wrongful death
Contact a West Chester Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
If you suffered serious motorcycle accident injuries or lost a loved one due to a motorcycle crash, contact Wilk Law. Our motorcycle accident lawyers in West Chester protect accident victims’ legal rights and strive to hold negligent parties responsible for accident injuries.
Wilk Law can also refer you to any medical specialists and accident-related services you need for recovery. Contact us online or call us at (855) 946-3678 now to discuss the specific facts of your motorcycle accident and learn how Wilk Law can help you get the justice, compensation, and closure you need to move forward with life.
Some of the locations in and around Chester County our law firm serves include Downingtown, Philadelphia, Coatesville, Exton, Phoenixville, Pottstown, and more.